Re: [libmicrohttpd] [EXTERNAL] Re: Can handle Content-Type = application

From: Hedin, Richard (InfoSys)
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] [EXTERNAL] Re: Can handle Content-Type = application/json ?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 22:24:47 +0000

I finally figured out that the MHD_AccessHandlerCallback is the function you
pass to MHD_start_daemon.  And MHD_create_post_processor is just a convenience
function.  Sorry, but that wasn't clear to me.

So now I find that when I send a large post to my function with the
MHD_AccessHandlerCallback signature, I get a number of calls, until all the
data arrives.  Perfect!  --  I can process it myself.

                Regards, Rick