Re: [libmicrohttpd] Cannot set Content-Length in header

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] Cannot set Content-Length in header
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 19:42:36 +0200

Hi!

The MHD documentation explicitly says that MHD does NOT allow the
application to set the content-length header at all. You're likely
ignoring an error code you are getting back from the library when trying
to set the content-length header.

Also, not allowing applications to break the HTTP protocol is a feature,
not a bug. (That feature was indeed introduced around the versions you
mention ;-).)

Happy hacking!

Christian