[libmicrohttpd] Strange char 0x7f added after last POST notification

From: Imóveis Nacionais
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Strange char 0x7f added after last POST notification
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 01:11:37 +0100

Hi all
I starting with libmicrohttpd and it seems very interesting. Good work.
When trying post operation (handled by "hand", no post_processor) I am
able to identify the first post notification (where only headers are ready to be processed), then I receive other post notifications with
*upload_data_size > 0 (where I strcpy data to thread context) and finally the post notification with *upload_data_size = 0 comes in.

I have a printf on the "*upload_data_size > 0" situation showing the data and len and it is ok!
Then when in the "*upload_data_size = 0" situation, using a printf sometimes I can see that the thread context data has the 0x7f char appended
and of course the strlen now is one char extra. This happens between the last post call with *upload_data_size > 0 and *upload_data_size = 0.

with a http client I am calling this server with a for loop  for 100x. Only the 1st and second call results in good post data receivied. The rest of the 98 calls i can see the post data with 0x7f char at the end.

Does this char has any meaning in the libmicrohttpd context?
Why is this char being added?

Thanks a lot

Imo