Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_OPTION_HTTPS_MEM_TRUST and self-signed client ce

From: Nicolas Mora
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD_OPTION_HTTPS_MEM_TRUST and self-signed client certificates
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 08:42:12 -0400

Hello Christian,

Le 20-05-30 à 05 h 33, Christian Grothoff a écrit :
> You can access client certificates (if provided) via
> MHD_CONNECTION_INFO_GNUTLS_SESSION to get the `gnutls_session_t` and
> then call  gnutls_certificate_get_peers().

Thanks for the answer, I tried that but unfortunately when I use
MHD_CONNECTION_INFO_GNUTLS_SESSION in a TLS connection,
gnutls_certificate_get_peers returns NULL.

I don't know if it's because of my curl options on the client side,
because of the MHD options on the server side, or both...

I tried using a CA or not in MHD, I can't get the client certificate if
the client doesn't use a certificate signed by the expected CA

/Nicolas