[libmicrohttpd] Using MHD with external thread

From: Anaswara Nair
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] Using MHD with external thread
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 01:39:14 +0530

Hi,

Is it mandatory that there should be a select() if we are using MHD_get_fdset() and MHD_run()? What if we want to use poll? One more doubt is if we use USE_EPOLL_LINUX_ONLY flag, will it create internal mhd thread? As the documentation tella that it is not supported by ll linux versions, do we have a list in which it will not fail..