[libmicrohttpd] MHD requires GnuTLS and other libraries

From: DJM-Avalesta
Subject: [libmicrohttpd] MHD requires GnuTLS and other libraries
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2020 20:24:20 +0000

Hi,

To get MHD working with HTTPS on my embedded system, I need to link libmicrohttpd with GnuTLS, so I need to cross compile GnuTLS.

When I run configure for GnuTLS, I get "libNettle 3.4.1 was not found".

I downloaded the source for libNettle 3.4.1 and built this, but when I re-configure GnuTLS with libNettle, I stilll get "libNettle 3.4.1 was not found"

Reading up on this it seems I might also need to build libHogweed and libGMP libraries.

Has anyone out there cross compiled all of these libraries and can help me to get all of these downloads and steps correct, so I can build an HTTPS-enabled MHD?

Many thanks

David