Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD requires GnuTLS and other libraries

From: DJM-Avalesta
Subject: Re: [libmicrohttpd] MHD requires GnuTLS and other libraries
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 12:30:33 +0000

Hi,

I've now cross-comiled GnuTLS and all of it's dependant libraries eg libnettle, libhogweed, libgmp.

I now need to build libmicrohttpd and link it to my GnuTLS.

I run the following configure command

./configure --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi --enable-https=yes --with-gnutls=/mnt/hgfs/Projects/GnuTLS/gnutls-3.6.15

but I get the attached config log and this failure message

checking how to find GnuTLS library... -I/mnt/hgfs/Projects/GnuTLS/gnutls-3.6.15/include -L/mnt/hgfs/Projects/GnuTLS/gnutls-3.6.15/lib -lgnutls
checking for gnutls/gnutls.h... yes
checking for gnutls_priority_set in -lgnutls... no
configure: error: can't find usable libgnutls at specified prefix /mnt/hgfs/Projects/GnuTLS/gnutls-3.6.15

Any suggestions at this point would be very helpful.

Regards

David