[libredwg] Testing suite samples

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [libredwg] Testing suite samples
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:00:03 -0200

It just came to my mind that maybe we're taking the wrong approach building these samples. My point is: a dwg file created by a converter and from an SVG file will be limited to the subset of entities and objects supported by the converter. Besides, an SVG file carries less information than a DWG file (we'll never get any DIMENSION, MESH or 3DSOLID entities or an OLE2_CONTROL object from a SVG2DWG converter).

That doesn't mean they're not useful, we can still test most of the common 2D entities and run performance tests.

I've got a couple of R2004 files that I can release to the public domain. Althoug, they are fairly simple and wouldn't cover all the objects and entities, not even common ones like dimensions.