[libredwg] R2007 header decoding

From: Till Heuschmann
Subject: [libredwg] R2007 header decoding
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 17:31:13 +0200

Hi All.

Have you noticed that there is a new version of the specs available?
The new version contains informations about r2007 header compression and r2010 fields in objects. Recently we got stuck with r2007 rs decoding which turns out is not the problem (ignoring the rs-parity bytes the data bytes can be used as they are!) but the compression of the headers. Fortunately the compression algorithms are covered (~90% of them, the spec-document seems to be broken ;) )

I will spend some time with the headers. Is someone else working in this area?