Re: [libredwg] CRC?

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: Re: [libredwg] CRC?
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:03:57 +0200

On 21-09-2010 22:48, Ivan wrote:
> 2010/9/19 Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva <address@hidden>:
>> Ivan, please format a patch
>
> Here it is...
>
> patch 1: git ignore stuff
> patch 2: correct field macros in dwg.spec
> patch 3: bit_legi_RL -> bit_read_RL
> patch 4: add return keyword to examples/test.c
> patch 5: attempt to stop segfault when tracing is enabled
> patch 6: enables crc checking for decode_R13_R15
>
> Only patch 6 is needed to enable crc checking
>
> Bye

Thanks Ivan! I looked over the patches quickly and they seem OK to me,
except for patch 5 maybe, we need to find the actual reasons of the
segfaults but it is still useful for debugging. I would like to have
other people take a look before applying them.

Anyway, If you intend to keep contributing you could apply for write
access. Please read the wiki [0] if you want that.

[0] http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibreDWG#Git_push_access

--
Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva

PoliGNU - Grupo de Estudos de Software Livre da Poli/USP
GNU Project