Re: [libredwg] Where is lineweight in a layer?

From: Till Heuschmann
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Where is lineweight in a layer?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:56:58 +0200

LibreDWG uses the Dwg_Object_LAYER struct to read a LAYER.
The lineweight is stored in the 'values' variable, according to the spec
you should mask it with 0x03E0 (valid for R2000 and newer files).

Rodrigo,

I am pretty sure the DXF spec states it's possible. This is something that LibreDWG already does,
but I should read teh spec for sure, right?? :)
Saving and loading a DWG with draftsight also reveals that the lineweight is loaded back.
with the drawing. I will see if I can look a bit further...

Ries