Re: [libredwg] checking on status of libredwg

From: Wookey
Subject: Re: [libredwg] checking on status of libredwg
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 18:03:29 +0000

The status of this is that I have working packaging for libredwg 0.4,
done back in September 2010. Then I got a little bogged down in
getting the library soname stuff just right (this is my first library
package and I didn't want to screw it up).

No doubt libreDWG has moved on greatly in the meantime so it all needs
updating. (hmm, but git pull tells me I am up to date in fact)

What I've done so far is available here:
http://wookware.org/software/libredwg
which at least makes it available for anyone else to move forward if
they so choose.

I will try to get back to this and finish it off. It really was nearly
done at the time IIRC, apart from some library handling issues. Looks
like last thing I did was add noinst_LTLIBRARIES to Makefile.am. I've
forgotten was that was all about...

Anyone else interested is very welcome to muck in as I have way more
jobs than time :-)

Wookey
http://wookware.org/