[libredwg] Google Doc Camp

From: Avneet Kaur
Subject: [libredwg] Google Doc Camp
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 01:06:16 +0530

Many of us may know about the Google Doc Sprint Camp, a meetup of
documentation writers held yearly at Mountain View to write excellent
documentation for selected projects. So a good opportunity to make
user manual booklets for our GNU projects.

As a developer, I would suggest admins of LibreDWG to apply for that.
In case we are selected, we can send upto five participants to
Mountain View to contribute. I am interested to participate.

For more information refer: https://sites.google.com/site/docsprintsummitv2/

--
Er. Avneet Kaur
Blog: www.avneetkhasla.wordpress.com

"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working
together is success."