Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:37:30 -0300

Hi, the simplest and recommended way, I think, would be the user having to include only the <dwg.h> file.

It would be optional to the user to access dwg data directly from the structures or from the api functions. The api documentation would not recommend direct access to the structures, but if the user wants, no problem.

2013/8/20 gagan <address@hidden>
On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM, Felipe Castro <address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes, that's ok for testing purposes, but when someone wants to merge your code into the master branch, how would be the approach to integrate it, just including "api.h" from "dwg.h" would be ok?

Please tell me what approach should be used for integrating api /
including api files in other applications.

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot