Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Someone would like to join "again"
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 08:51:11 -0300

The problem of the user accessing things out of the API is that internal struct representation could be changed by us, developers, and break compatibility. The API allows us to work in the internals without affecting the external layer of interaction, ok?

2013/8/23 gagan <address@hidden>
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 3:11 AM, Felipe Castro <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hum, I think I see the problem. Because api is an interface, it has to see
> both sides. Then, for now keep dwg.h in the include_HEADERS, but the user
> should not have to include it by himself, api.h makes that for him. But,
> this way, the user could use anything there in dwg.h. I really don't know
> how to encapsulate dwg.h, need to see some other's codes around...

But I guess the person should be able to use everything that is out of
DWG also( Please correct me if wrong ).
@Others please if you have any idea how to do so please reply.

--
Thanks