Re: [libredwg] Reed-Solomon patch.

From: Felipe Castro
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Reed-Solomon patch.
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:46:44 -0200

In R2010 and R2013 there are no need to use the Reed-Solomon algorithm, they are based closely to versions R2004, with some other stuff from R2007, but no fancy encoding. I think there's a post about these moves from AutoDesk here, but I don't remember where...

I was trying to decode R2010, but I have an issue, where to get the string chain for the header variables section. Anyone can help on this with more informtation?