Re: [libredwg] 40 of 40 tests failed

From: Rick
Subject: Re: [libredwg] 40 of 40 tests failed
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 10:34:51 -0500

On Sun, Jan 3, 2016 at 6:53 PM, Peter Cain <address@hidden> wrote:
FYI ..

$ make
Making all in src

I'm thinking this next part where the dwg library doesn't get linked in could be an issue.

I'm just watching the project, I haven't built it myself.

*** Warning: This system cannot link to static lib archive
../../src/libredwg.la.
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** But as you try to build a module library, libtool will still create
*** a static module, that should work as long as the dlopening application
*** is linked with the -dlopen flag to resolve symbols at runtime.

=================================
40 of 40 tests failed
Please report to address@hidden
=================================
Makefile:843: recipe for target 'check-TESTS' failed
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
'/cygdrive/c/idf/autocad/AutoCADConverter/libredwg/unit-testing'
Makefile:966: recipe for target 'check-am' failed
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
'/cygdrive/c/idf/autocad/AutoCADConverter/libredwg/unit-testing'
Makefile:398: recipe for target 'check-recursive' failed
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

--
Soap and education are not as sudden as a massacre, but they are more
deadly in the long run.