[libreplanet-discuss] Project

From: cool-RR
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Project
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 22:38:00 +0200

Hello all!

This is my first time on any FSF mailing list, so please forgive me if I'm actually posting on the wrong list or something.

I'm a programmer, and recently I've been using a nice little service, which is run by a few independent programmers. The trouble is that it's a kind of service which potential users would like to know that it will be maintained well for a few years in the future, and these independent programmers can't guarantee something like that. Then I thought, this project would be relevant to the FSF's mission, so maybe the FSF would want to adopt it or sponsor it? I think it will require little maintenance effort.

I have not yet said what this project it, cause I'm not even sure I'm on the right mailing list. Is this a good place to discuss this matter?

Best Wishes,
Ram Rachum.