[libreplanet-discuss] Université - student club - legal question - free

From: Michael Faille
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Université - student club - legal question - free our code
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 17:09:48 -0400

Hello world,
We are a student club at the School of Higher Technology of Montreal and
we would release the source code of our autonomous vehicle.
http://capra.etsmtl.ca/

For now, we study the possibility of using the GPL as it has been
possible with several university projects. For now, club members Capra
are pretty open to this idea.

For now, we have some questions to find out who owns our code: ETS,
students or club.

If you are able to assist us with this project, I thank you.

Sincerely,
---
Michaël Faille
Étudiant au baccalauréat en génie des technologies de l'information
Université du Québec - École de technologie supérieure, Montréal (Québec)
Responsable TI du club étudiant CAPRA