[libreplanet-discuss] LibrpePlanet Gaming Team brainstorm!

From: Danny Piccirillo
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrpePlanet Gaming Team brainstorm!
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 12:19:13 -0400

Greetings everyone,

We've just created the LibrePlanet Gaming Collective, a free software team organized around video games:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Gaming_Collective

The only thing we have on the agenda is to have weekly game nights where we all play together representing the collective.

We need more ideas! And this is where you come in. Please suggest campaign ideas and consider what we can do to further free software in the gaming arena. I'll start things off.

I think we should collaborate with Open Game Art and the Liberated Pixel Cup. We could offer to use the winning game as our first game for the weekly gaming nights and to play it for x number of weeks (4?). Other collaboration ideas are welcome!

Excited to get the ball rolling,
     .danny
--
☮ ♥ Ⓐ

This email is: [  ] bloggable   [ x ] shareable with consent   [  ] lethal if repeated or forwarded

[𝄽#] The Silent Number - http://thesilentnumber.me/

µBlog: http://identi.ca/dpic

A: http://five.sentenc.es