[libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: New article for "libre" on Wikipedia is now l

From: Danny Piccirillo
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: New article for "libre" on Wikipedia is now live!
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 17:19:31 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chris Sakkas" <sanglorian@gmail.com>
Date: May 26, 2012 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [FC-discuss] Last chance to look over Libre Wikipedia entry before I publish
To: "Discussion of Free Culture in general and this organization in particular" <discuss@freeculture.org>

Phew, the Libre page is now live! Thanks for all your help, folks.

Matt: Thanks for your grammatical fixes and your suggestion to sort out the footnotes. I moved some non-citation material out of the footnotes and into the body.

Pharos: Thanks for the tip! I knew of the Gratis versus Libre page, but I used the Alternative Terms for Free Software page to add some extra content at the last minute.

Hopefully it'll stick around, grow and be a useful contribution to Wikipedia :)

Chris

Chris Sakkas
Admin of the FOSsil Bank wiki and the Living Libre blog and Twitter feed.