Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fossil-users] [OT] Who's interested in projec

From: Ramana Kumar
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fossil-users] [OT] Who's interested in project management & collaboration tools? And...
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:29:17 +0100

Assuming Patrick's description of Miles's business plan is correct, I
want to add that I think it is an interesting and inspiring model for
selling free software.
Does anyone know if it has been tried or described before?
It's a nicer version, perhaps, of the "Sell it, Free it" model
described at http://hecker.org/writings/setting-up-shop.