Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community orien

From: cryptie
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] help with FSF incompatible but community oriented licence(s)
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 23:59:14 +0200

I usually din't but I juste have to interact : in case A, do you realise that
closing your software will also be a bad things for the parents and children
you try to protect ?  they will not be allow / able to modify or adapt your
soft to their needs if source are unavailable.

If anything happens to you or if they have special need nothing will allow them
to use it the way they need.

Parents talk to each others, especially when you have special kids. When one
find a way to get it free, it will be known...

Sent with cyanogenmod