Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Android without Google

From: libreplanet
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Android without Google
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:21:45 +0000

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 02:01:00PM +0300, comzeradd@fsfe.org wrote 2.7K bytes
in 90 lines about:
: There are several markets other than Google Play that provide
: proprietary apps in case you need them.
: I wouldn't call them 3rd party because they are as official to Android
: Open Source Project as Google Play is.

Is there a list of these 3rd party markets with free software
somewhere? Most of the ones I've found are just meta-redirectors to the
google play store.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x6B4D6475