Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why I consider cloud-dependent packages as non

From: Thomas Harding
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why I consider cloud-dependent packages as non-free software ?
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 16:28:27 +0100

Le 02/12/2012 13:24, Alexey Eromenko a écrit :
On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Michał 'rysiek' Woźniak<rysiek@fwioo.pl>  wrote:

The easiest solution, I guess, would be to set-up a Friendica/Diaspora
account on one of the pods/servers and publish there - it's
decentralised and federated, and hence next to uncensorable.
I have little time, so "establishing" will likely not happen anytime
soon. If there is something super-easy, then yes, I may consider
moving, else it will have to wait.
[adding you as Cc:, sorry if dual receipt]

I was surprised too you published that on Google!

You know, libreplanet has a wiki you can enlist on, this is simple and /speedy/ (wikiwiki) :)

http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:About

In case you're not able to find a convenient page to link, you can use your "personal page", then link on (see last below).

But it will not be easily searchable, so: There are interest groups, software groups...

* eg, interest group list is here :

    http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Interest_Groups/List

* You can either start a group (that's the goal of LibrePlanet :)

* publish / join a group

* Or write an "unrelated" text :

    http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Category:Text

    such as that one:

       http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Short_Patent_Satire

* You can also use your User_talk:YourLogin as a sandbox:

as that "not finished yet" (lack time...) text, unklinked page from me (unlinked):

        http://libreplanet.org/wiki/User_talk:Tsfh42

Cut & paste from your Google doc should be easy, enlistment just needs a valid email you can hide, and there are format buttons on LibrePlanet wiki which are really easy to use...

Best regards,
TSFH