Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What can i do with my windows licences

From: pascal
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] What can i do with my windows licences
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 13:07:47 +0100

Quoting Trenton Ray <trenton.ray@gmail.com>:

Look @ local schools or charities who may be stuck on proprietary SW..
donate to them. :)

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 9:03 PM, <pascal@diogoantunes.org> wrote:

Hi,
i have some windows licences (XP,7,8) paid (by me) or not (with a buying
computer), and i would to know what do you advise me?
What can we do with this, to send a strong message?
"I have a licence windows with my new (or old) computer. It's too hard to
be refund, but ... Looks everyone, i don't want this... I choose a free OS
that respect my freedom for my computing."

Ideas?

Regards.
Pascal Diogo Antunes.

It's really a present?
This is promoting to stay on a proprietary soft. That's well?