[libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet at my College

From: Joe Decker
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] LibrePlanet at my College
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 12:31:55 -0500

Hello all,
     My name is Joe Decker (jdecker on freenode).  I am the head of LibrePlanet Maryland and am working with one of my professors to start a LibrePlanet group at my college.  I know some of you had success at Hampshire college and I was wondering what made you so successful?  Is there an iso available of the free software pack you hand out to new students?  We need 8 students to make the group official on campus, which I should be able to get quickly once we begin recruiting (thursday).  I also plan on having the students sign up for the LibrePlanet Maryland group so that they can coordinate with the state as a whole and stay with the organization once they graduate/transfer.  Thank you for any help you can provide me!

-Joe Decker