Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Troll the NSA

From: Gustavo C. M.
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Troll the NSA
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 02:06:47 -0300

Well, that's cool, but I believe this is a bit tougher:

NSA slapped with $20 billion class-action suit
'The time has come for we the people to reclaim control of our nation'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/nsa-slapped-with-20-billion-class-action-suit/

"The National Security Agency surveillance scandal could now cost the
federal government and its corporate cronies a cool $20 billion or more.

"The NSA, Department of Justice, President Obama, Attorney General
Eric Holder and the 12 companies allegedly collaborating with the
government to conduct warrantless surveillance of American citizens
are all named defendants in a class action lawsuit brought by former
Justice Department prosecutor Larry Klayman, founder of Freedom Watch.

[...] The lawsuit,¹ filed in the U.S. District Court for the District
of Columbia, seeks $20 billion in damages, a “cease and desist” order,
expunction of all phone and communication records collected by the
government through its PRISM surveillance program and “full disclosure
and complete accounting” of what the named companies have allowed the
DOJ and NSA to do. [...]"
¹ http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/130612-PRISM%20Complaint.pdf
(Just take a look at the first pages!)

The man seems notable:
"Larry Klayman, founder of Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch, is known
for his strong public interest advocacy in furtherance of ethics in
government and individual freedoms and liberties. During his tenure at
Judicial Watch, he obtained a court ruling that Bill Clinton committed
a crime, the first lawyer ever to have done so against an American
president. Larry became so famous for fighting corruption in the
government and the legal profession that the NBC hit drama series
"West Wing" created a character after him: Harry Klaypool of Freedom
Watch. His character was played by actor John Diehl.

[...] During the administration of President Ronald Reagan, Larry was
a Justice Department prosecutor and was on the trial team that
succeeded in breaking up the telephone monopoly of AT&T, thereby
creating competition in the telecommunications industry."
( http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/klayman )