Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gitlab and Gitorious (was Re: support me)

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gitlab and Gitorious (was Re: support me)
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 10:29:33 -0500

Copyright is a obsolete restriction that software owners have stretched
enormously to control computers and their users.

Copyleft removes those restrictions from users by granting them the four
software freedoms.  It is not a restriction on people, it is a restriction on
publishers who would deny people their software freedom.  The "downside" of
that is equivalent to the downsides of laws against slavery.