Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gitlab and Gitorious (was Re: support me)

From: Aurélien DESBRIÈRES
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Gitlab and Gitorious (was Re: support me)
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 19:33:55 +0100

>hellekin <hellekin@gnu.org> writes:

>> On 03/08/15 14:58, Aaron Wolf wrote:
>>
>> abolition of copyright
>>
> *** copyright is not the issue really: the abuse of copyright is.
> author's lifetime

One day in a mail discuss with Cynbe ru Taren and someone else the
discussion finished that the license / copyright / patent model will
ended after the WW III.

Which bring us to something very simple: In front the known part of this
bubble of Universes, we are the one that going against our own evolution
with that type of borders.

Knowledge is the key to evolution to next level. We are type 0.

Abolition of copyright, license and patent is the right way.

Yes it goes against some personnal interest of some people, but it goes
in the right way of the evolution of Humakind. The same 400000 years old
humankind that is just not able to goes in space without
trouble. (spherical heart ... cancer and dna modification from cosmic
ray)

This discussion start on a point about "support someone on a project",
the fact have been solved, https://savannah.gnu.org exist.

About license and rest of borders, they are against Humankind and most
be abolished.

An Occupy United Nation should have more sens than anything at this
time.

--
Aurelien Desbrieres
http://www.hackers.camp