Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why contains in nonfree that's not ethical?

From: rysiek
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Why contains in nonfree that's not ethical?
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:26:08 +0100

Dnia niedziela, 15 marca 2015 21:00:47 Lori Nagel pisze:
> People actually do care about privacy a lot.  I've talked to a lot of people
> outside the free software movement, and some of them don't use facebook, or
> don't use it as much as they could because of privacy concerns.

+1

The prevailing "feel" when I talk to people about privacy (and due to my line
of work and activism, I do that *a lot*) is that people *do care*, but they
don't have any concrete tools or ways to act upon that.

Take away is: people are scared enough; time to focus on the tools. But these
still have to be easy to use.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Michał "rysiek" Woźniak