Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software develop

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Truly decentralized/federated software development platforms?
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 15:35:39 -0500

This is general problem, not a software problem, best solved by social policy.
All of us have something we like to do that we wish we could earn a living
from.  Perversely enough, rich and powerful people use the "feed your family"
argument to restrict us, which gives them more power and us less ability to
make a living.  Society should provide the basics, food, shelter, medical
care, for everyone with something like a basic income guarantee paid for by
progressive taxation.