Re: [libreplanet-discuss] please stop flooding list with SPEL [was: Re:

From: streondj
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] please stop flooding list with SPEL [was: Re: The FSF Allows No Derivatives, ]
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 15:49:05 -0400

look sorry i didn't mean to send it, like i said i just have trouble with the reply button.
i meant to send reply to will about the nd stuff with microsoft but hit plain reply by accident, then had to in sent folder to find it but with gmail thread view got confused and sent the wrong email.

thank you for your interest in SPEL but that recent forward was an accident. I'm working on a programming model that will implicitly by default compile to OpenCl and reversible FPGA for forwards compatibility with quantum computers, maybe will have it smoothed out in a month.

i'm not ready to write articles about it or do direct promotion since still many changes in progress to this alpha stage. you know where thn website and mailing list are if you want more info.

once again sorry, i'll try to be more careful with the reply button and forwards if i forget.