Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,

From: Bryan Baldwin
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Fwd: The FSF Allows No Derivatives,
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 20:18:35 +1200

You don't *asterisk* need to make a *asterisk* derivative work from nd sources. Just write an *asterisk* original work about it.

This is *asterisk* actually what the FSF and GNU ppl want you to do. They do *asterisk* not want to be the central source for all things free, either.

Just say it in your own *asterisk* words!