Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The GNU ethical repository criteria will only

From: Julien Kyou
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] The GNU ethical repository criteria will only harm free software.
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:23:48 -0400

Just a thought but cant something like gnusocial be made except for git?

dont ask me how I have No Idea
...actually this is the second time I sent this out (I apolopize) and since
http://softwarerecs.stackexchange.com/questions/867/self-hosted-replacement-for-github
was mentioned, GitBucket seems like a reasonable solution to me...
 but if we need hosting Im offering.