Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free software and disabilities

From: Andrés Muñiz Piniella
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Free software and disabilities
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 14:09:31 +0000

El 10 de diciembre de 2015 23:50:42 GMT+00:00, John Sullivan <johns@fsf.org>
escribió:
>amunizp <a75576@alumni.tecnun.es> writes:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Speaking to someone the other day they mentioned that there wasn't a
>> central place to go get disability supported solutions. Short from
>> putting 'disability' in a package manager, is there any central place
>> where one can look for faif supporting people with disabilities?
>>
>> Sadly my search only brought this article from 9 years ago [1].
>>
>> BTW I heard about sonar Gnu/Linux [2] which is an incredible project
>> project and Jasper and Mycroft could be used as well. What I was
>> looking for is where all these options are listed as well as the
>stand
>> alone faif packages that can be used in proprietary platforms.
>>

>You can try the categories/properties at https://directory.fsf.org. If
>they aren't sufficient, then I'm sure directory-discuss@gnu.org would
>like to hear suggestions for improving them. :)
>
>-john

Yes, this is great! Extactly what me and my friend where discussing. I had
heard about the directory and the hard work of people behind it but I kept
forgetting about it.
Using disabity search term
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki?search=disability&title=Special%3ASearch

Brings me to two projects that seem to be incredible: ATK and skipper. But
Sadly both project links go to 404.