Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programme

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their programs To work well with the screen Reader
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 06:10:58 -0800

hi
> You didn't put the mailing list in CC, so I hope you don't mind I'm
> quoting your other message here.
THNX,
> Do blind users use the mouse? How would a blind user set up his machine
> from scratch on a system like Trisquel or Parabola?
The blind do not use the mouse they use only the keyboard
set up the machine from scratch on a system like Trisquel or Parabola
is Very easy

put the CD in pc then boot
will welcome you a beautiful screen  reader

> Which guidelines do you prefer among those?
all is High importance

> What kind of programs are problematic for blind users? Can you make an
> example, please?
There are a lot of programs
I will give you One example in my life
Arduino IDE
https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
This is just a example
in fact I have found a solution to  work programs to Arduino without
this Arduino IDE

have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.