Re: [libreplanet-discuss] language of prisoner vs liberty software

From: Adri S.
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] language of prisoner vs liberty software
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 14:41:46 -0300

Logan, I believe propietary software is «at least one of» the right term(s).

You can't explain with ONE word all the phillosophy. I mean, we could switch to a lot of words and grasp different meanings and truths. But in all cases we'll be leaving some other meanings and truths behind.

As it has already been pointed out by Felix Posselt, what we need it's not a different word «or I may add, even a completely new one». It's all about throwing a few sentences and see what else needs to be said (it varies within public and/or people).

Cheers.