Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Twitter account?

From: Sebastián Pedersen
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Twitter account?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:00:05 -0300

On 11-12-2016 06:33 PM, Daniel Pimentel (d4n1) wrote:
I have a Twitter account, but I use gnusocial and post through it.

The fsf has a Twitter account. By about ethical read this:
https://www.fsf.org/twitter

I don't have Facebook account and I don't use google too (I have my
own email and use duckduckgo).

Thanks a lot.

I'll try gnusocial then. Is it gnusocial <-> twitter works in the two directions? Or only post to twitter through gnusocial?

Cheers.
Sebastián

FSF member: sebasped #12562