Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Freedom friendly platform for artists?

From: Francois Téchené
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Freedom friendly platform for artists?
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:49:45 +0100

Thanks a lot for the link Mike!

I am also looking for this kind of funding platform. I am creating a non
profit organization to make and produce free licensed movies
(http://ethiccinema.org/)

snowdrift.coop does look very promising in term of freedom and ethics as
well as being visually appealing, which is also very important is one
wants to attract the average user.

One project to follow closely! :)

Cheers!

--