Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Internet-For-All] Good gigabit Wi-Fi mesh net

From: Thomas Grzybowski
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [Internet-For-All] Good gigabit Wi-Fi mesh network systems that are open source
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 16:38:01 -0500

Yes!  This is the kind of info that is really very useful - what is available
and what has worked!

"In our wireless community network we are using Ubiquity hardware (AirFiber)
for the wireless P2P links with AirOS, Mikrotik hardware for the routing and
Unifi Mesh APs for user' access to the our common network. In the past with
have used openmesh devices and we are also planning to experiment with
librerouter hardware and libremesh software in the future."

Tom