[libreplanet-discuss] Access to slides or on-screen information

From: Joe Knowbody
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Access to slides or on-screen information
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 10:57:26 +1000

Hello,

   I was looking at Libre Planet 2017 Program, checking out some of the speakers videos but I can't

seem to access any information regarding the slides which the speakers are using to be able to follow

along the talk. Is this information provided elsewhere? Would it not be a good idea to include it where the videos are published? Thank you.