Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] Free Mark Down Editor and

From: Michael Mauger
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [fsf-community-team] Free Mark Down Editor and Reader
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 09:56:42 -0400

On April 9, 2018 6:16 AM, Andri Effendi <fusionman133@gmx.de> wrote:

> I am looking for a good Free/Libre mark down editor and reader as I am
> interested
> in blogging on a site that requires one.

GNU Emacs is an obvious choice. The learning curve is not insignificant, but
with a defined goal in mind, it is not insurmountable.

And once mastered, you never need to pause again for: "looking for a good
Free/Libre ... editor and reader" because you have the best already.
--
MRM@MEMBER.FSF.ORG // FSF and EFF member // GNU Emacs sql.el maintainer