Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: TechLibre
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 14:34:26 -0500

I live in Peru, and nobody is out in the Shipibo villages arresting 18 year old
polygamous fathers with 14-16 year old wives.

Let's give them a laptop so Mary Anne can use her offense to send the troops in.

Maybe then those barbarians will learn to never question the parenting skills
of people who allow their minor children to go on weekends with grown men in
the Virgin Islands.

Law is a matter of power, not justice. If someone's opionion angers you, that's
called cognitive dissonance. It means more rhetoric is needed, not acts of
coercion, public shaming or violence.

This conversation about consent isn't comfortable for anybody, but if the real
issue of child rape is to be resloved and the predators made to restore
something to their victims, it will not improve.

Making Stallman your target will allow the real monsters to get away in the
smoke screen.

After all nobody is screaming like this as MIT tech blows up little kids, and
that...that's offensive.

And now you can ban me & my offensive Quaker opinions too.

--
Freesoftware is Agorism for you computer.