Re: [libreplanet-discuss] free software is under attack

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] free software is under attack
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:11:14 +0100

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 12:52 PM Leah Rowe <info@minifree.org> wrote:

> I think most people are intelligent enough to realize that the article
> is bullshit.

indeed.  from this comment
https://tech.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=14804390&cid=59201724
Furthermore the deposition doesn't say she had sex with Minsky, only
that Epstein told her to do so, and according to physicist Greg
Benford she propositioned Minsky and he turned her down [archive.is]:
http://archive.is/nZIjt

which means that the intelligence operatives seriously underestimated
us.  that will, retrospectively, turn out to be their biggest mistake,
to assume that we are, collectively, a similar breed of human to the
"normal" people that they manipulate.

for me, their fake identities and the psychological profiles they
"present" stick out like sore thumbs.

the thing is - sadly - that there will also be *real people* whom you
know, personally, who are also intelligence operatives.  my father was
in the TM Movement: he and his friends were tasked with identifying a
CIA operative within their ranks.

it turned out to be the one person that everyone liked: the last
person that anyone expected.  except here, because of the
international nature of Free Software, it won't just be CIA
operatives.

so you - all of you - need to be aware of this.  that some of the
people that you've known, personally, for a long, long time, will be
working for Intelligence Agencies.  the thing is, though, that what
you *cannot* automatically assume is that they're *against* Free
Software!

Intelligence Agencies are extremely weird.  like any large
Corporation, they have schizophrenic tendencies.  China's Secret
Service is so secret that it doesn't even have a name: it operates
independently, along "Cell" lines.  the only way for politicians to
"contact" them is for an incident to occur and the politicians to make
a big news report complaining about what they're doing!

frickin hilarious.

anyway the point is: not *all* the people within Intelligence Agencies
have the same mandate.  the left hand *literally* does not know what
the right hand is doing.

therefore there will be some people working for Intelligence Agencies
who will *support* what you are doing!  whilst at the exact same
fricking time there are others working to *undermine* what you are
doing!

public spats like this are the only way that they really get to know
what the hell is going on, and get an opportunity to talk to their
superiors to get fuckers like the ones who caused Dr Stallman to
resign to back the fuck off.

> I greatly admire RMS. He is a good man. I've met him in person on
> several occasions. He comes off as rude but... yeah I guess he's
> probably just autistic like me.

this is why he needs - urgently - to get to an Autistic Centre with
24x7 living facilities and stay there.

> I wouldn't worry. People see inflammatory threads like this for what
> they are. People just hate drama, that's all.

leah: it's got a lot more serious.  i don't know if you've seen the news?
https://tech.slashdot.org/story/19/09/17/0446239/richard-stallman-resigns-from-mit#comments

that means that the next step - the next "phase" of the plan - will be
to get Dr Stallman alone, and either drug him or kill him then make it
look like "suicide".

he ABSOLUTELY cannot be allowed to be left unattended, for ANY period
of time.   even a few seconds alone with a single person is enough.

travel will be difficult - he will need to be in a convoy, with
multiple people with cameras and a variety of internet connectivity
methods.

by staying at a Centre for Autistic people, the message will be clear
to the public that he's actually *on* the Autistic Spectrum.  they
will then start to make the connection to people like Greta Thunberg.
some independent psychologists will start to make reports, and at that
point people will start to question what the hell is going on.

this is WAKE UP time people.

if you manage a large prominent privacy-respecting software project,
you WILL be the next target.

applebaum.
assange.
manning.