Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:22:25 -0500

   Quiliro, I see you're at [1]riseup.net!

     Your message has made Richard Stallman, an icon to human rights,
     resign as
     president of the board of directors and as president of the FSF.
     As for me, I will stop preferring women for positions on free
     software
     technical areas. I think that they will earn them if they deserve
     such
     positions.

   Affirmative action is a noble concept, but sometimes adopting the
   policy just doesn't make sense. You always need the very best for
   technical positions - which should accordingly be earned on merit. I
   doubt that I will be "preferring women" for technical positions at GNU
   C-Graph!
   This whole business smells like a set-up. I've noted the number of
   people who rushed to distance themselves from rms, some of whom he
   might once have considered friends. RMS will rise again in the blink of
   an eye!
   You may write me down in history
   With your bitter, twisted lies,
   You may trod me in the very dirt