Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 20:12:44 -0500

   On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 7:59 PM Leah Rowe <[1]info@minifree.org> wrote:

     meritocracy is silly in terms of advancing equality, because it
     implies an equal playing field - nothing is further from the truth
     If you have the choice between a more qualified male candidate and
     less
     qualified female candidate, hire the female candidate - and
     train/educate her. it's important.

   I was referring more to talent than "qualifications". And BTW, I'm
   black, female (cis), and from the Third World (Jamaica).
   Lickkle More
   <[2]https://jamaicanpatwah.com/term/Lickkle-more/1032#.XYGEPChKiM8>
   Adrienne
   Author and Inventor, GNU C-Graph