Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?

From: Jeffrey Haines
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Is Stallman nuts?
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:49:15 -0400

You’re all acting like children seriously! Grow up all of you. I thought I
could have more respect for you people- what’s done is done.

If you don’t like the discussion then go do something you do like.. let others
have their conversation.

If you still support RMS then make your point, let some time go by and invite
him to contribute again in the future. He chose to step down to let everyone
breath and to accept the heat society wanted to dish out for what they believe,
know or don’t know..

And to the person with a real “job” programming give me a fucking break.
There’s more to FSF than the software. Get out of your bubble and chill out...