Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Moving Forward

From: 'smee
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Moving Forward
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 16:24:45 +0000

I also have better things to do than continue a discussion which you
have decided to vacate. I considered your points and requested
reasonable proof, which I've seen no mention of aside from your email.

I'll assume, based on your response, that the links you provided (since
you are vacating the conversation) would not suffice to support what I
understand is your claim.