Re: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020

From: Roberto Beltran
Subject: Re: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:00:42 +0000

     I talked with some people at the libre boot IRC. They told me
     something about my computer that I didn't know. I'm suppose to
     change a chip on my computer.

   I'm guessing you maybe have the x200t or x200s?

     I don't live in the US, so I was hopping someone interested on
     helping us could receive the chip for me and bring it to the event.

   Where you coming from?

     I believe the first thing would be to have volunteers. I taking that
     you, Roberto Beltran, would be one of them?

   Volunteer for what exactly?

     My self, I'll be bringing BeagleBone Black, Clip for connecting to
     the flash chip (8 pins), and Pin header / jumper cables.

   I'll bring some stuff I have too.

   > Micro hdmi to hdmi adaptor

   I can bring this